Monday, August 30, 2010

2 suitcases 2 carry-ons Goodbye Chicago-Hello DC!

Today I leave for DC!!!! The time has come and I can not wait to start this new adventure!!!!!

Packing has been a bit of a pain but I got some space bags and those are things are soooo nice!!! I was able to get all my cloths, pillows, and blankets in the bags and still have room to bring other important things like school books, shoes, and my chargers. Did I over-pack? maybe but it is better to be over prepared than under-prepared.

Tonight I go from Chicago to Atlanta than Atlanta to DC! My mom is coming with me but we will not be on the same flight seeing as she has a different return date than me. We are getting in a day early so tomorrow we will have some time to go around DC and then on Wednesday I move into my apartment!!!

Big Stuff coming up in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment