Wednesday, August 25, 2010

T-Minus 1 Week!

So it has been some time since I wrote something so here is a quick rundown about what has happened:

1. I was never called to have an interview with Numours :( but it is OK because that same day I was offered the internship with National Federation of Federal Employees!!!! So I am supper happy!!!

2. I got my roommate assignment. I have been talking to the girls and I can not wait to see and meet them. It is funny because 3 of the 4 of us have some knowledge with the Oak Park/River Forest area and than the other girl is from Sweden. I can not wait to move in and start with this adventure.

3. I started classes at UIS. The classes will hopefully be interesting enough so I will do the work and on top of that I will be having classes with WII on Mondays. Like all day Monday with a two hour break. Lets just hope I don't loose my mind!

Have I started to pack yet? NO! but oh well not like I'm going to be bringing a whole lot of stuff just what I can bring on the airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment