Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Interview:National Federation of Federal Employees

I had my first phone interview for DC yesterday with the National Federation of Federal Employees. National Federation of Federal Employees is the labor union for federal employees like people who work for the VA, Army, Department of Interior ect ect and they take on the issues that these employees might have while working for the federal government. The interview I think went great! The women that was interviewing me seemed very nice and it seemed liked she liked that fact that I have experience with labor unions (UA local 597!) and the fact that my mom works for Hines VA!

The office seemed like it would be an interesting and fun place to intern. I was told that they are very close to the white house. But all that aside this was only my first interview for the internship program and although I was not offered anything yet with them I feel like I should wait and see where else I can get internship interviews before making my decision.

Next interview is Tomorrow with Nemours a children's Health Care group.

19 Days Till DC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment