It has been one long and crazy week!!! I moved into my new apartment here in DC on Wednesday. The apartment is nice to say the least but there have been a lot of problems with it ie the screen door being broken, not having half our electric outlets working, and most importantly not having intern
et!!!! but all that has been fixed now so this place is feeling a little bit more like home, which is nice. It is also nice that my roommates and I all get along so well. The funny part about me and my roommates is that one of them goes to school at Dominican, one of the roommates is from Sweden, and the last girl was born in Oak Park/has family in Oak Park/ and it ends up that She-She knows the women that this roommate mom worked with in the Oak Park Housing!!! It was crazy and She-She knowing someone I mean come on that almost never happens, JKThe roommates and I have all been getting along real well and it is fun to hang out with them.
This week also brought Orientation for the WII program. The orientation was over two days but it was not two full day but two half days. At orientation we got to know more about the program, each other, and what to expect. We all had to dress up in our business cloths and take the metro to orientation. We all looked like we were Washingtonians.
No comments:
Post a Comment