Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Great People = Great Weekend!

This past weekend I had an AMAZING time when I got the chance to show around a great group of Women around!!!

Colleen, Mom, Carol, Lori, and Jenny all came in for the weekend and boy did we have fun! It all started of Friday where in the morning we got a tour of the Supreme Cort by one of Justice Kennedy's Law clerk. The tour was great because we got to see inside the Supreme Cort and the Law Library! The architecture alone in that building is beautiful! Than we walked across the street to the Capitol and took the capitol tour (third times a charm for me!lol) After a lovely Capitol Tour I took the ladies to one of the most amazing burger places in the world Good Stuff Eatery! I LOVE Good Stuff so much!!! and it is one of Spike from Top Chef's restaurants and he was there when we went! Than after some more walking around we went back to our hotel to get ready for our West Wing tour!!!!

One of Mom's friends from grammar school son works in the White House in the economic department.

This tour was unbelievable! We walked through the whole West Wing and saw such important offices such as the oval office, the cabinet room, The Rose Garden, and The Brady Press Room! Seeing such important office's and hearing stories about the Obama's and how down to earth they are just mad the weekend so much better!

On Saturday and Sunday we did more sight seeing. Going to places like The Vietnam Wall, Lincoln Memorial, and National Cathedral (Where She She ended up leaving her phone Devin intervention? i think so)

All Together it was a great weekend and I am sad that it went buy so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment