Thursday, September 16, 2010

Closing in on Week 3 in DC

I can not believe that I have been here in DC for 3 weeks already!!!! NFFE is so interesting. The majority of the office has been out of the office this week and NFFE has been slow because of the summer winding down and congress has not been in session. I have has plenty of things to do though! Lots and lots of filing so far but that is fine with me!

Outside of interning I have been trying to do fun thing in DC. One thing that I wanted to do before I left was to get a burger at Good Stuff Eatery. Good Stuff Eatery is a burger placed owned by Spike from Top Chef and for those of you who do not know I LOVE Top Chef!!!! So needless to say I was happy to go there.

I had the Colletti's Smokehouse burger. It was good but it was small. but I have to say I love the Toasted Marshmallow shake.



It was so creamy and so good!!!! I don't even want to think how many calories were in that meal! The burger was in a nice place by the capital building. We went to the burger place at night and it was very nice out so we walked around for a little bite than headed back to the apartment.

Time is starting to go a by fast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment